If people are granted the same opportunities at home that a movie theater offers, the need to go out to the theater declines. The packages available by Sony, JVC, and Acer include 3D glasses and a built in 3D transmitter.
I foresee 3D becoming even more popular on the horizon. Projectors may take home cinema to the next level with surround sound and 3D completing the audio and video combination needed for optimum audience captivation. High definition and 3 dimensions of video will possibly become a staple in the future and a new standard. 2D video may become outdated and obsolete if the demand for 3D continues to rise.
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/consumer-electronics-manufacturers-projecting-3d-movies-in-your-home-2091952.html
It's truly amazing to see how much technology has developed in such a short period of time. I remember when I was young the desktop computers were all very chunky and I would have never imagined that such things as a 3D computer would exist. Saying that, I believe that 3D becoming the new standard is not hard to believe. People are always out looking for the "new big thing" and with all these new products coming out as 3D, I believe that people will be willing to pay the price to get the products.
ReplyDeleteOn the contrary, I feel as though 3D movies in particular are overpriced and unneeded. On many occasions I have been to movies and realized that the movie did not need to be in 3D at all, in fact, in may have been better if it wasn’t. Also, since the movie is in 3D, movie companies charge more for tickets. I feel that if this trend is forced like it is right now, many people like myself will realize that the 3D movement is overrated.
ReplyDelete